Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

Article in LA Times (California Section) on zoning ordinance affecting Billy's at the Beach

This story was sent to you by: Chuck

--------------------
Newport Beach ordinance aims to refresh Mariner's Mile
--------------------

If the proposal passes, the waterfront stretch would be zoned for mixed-use buildings featuring half residences and half retail and office space. Local developers say the site has been 'tired' for years.

By Mike Reicher, Los Angeles Times

July 9 2010

Mariner's Mile could be the next hot spot to buy a condo.

The complete article can be viewed at:
http://www.latimes.com/classified/realestate/rentals/la-me-mariners-mile-20100709,0,5061248.story

Visit latimes.com at http://www.latimes.com

Tony
said...

Chuck

I saw this article also. I think it will take a long time
to get approval to build what they want so I believe we will have
Billy's available for our swimming luncheons for quite a while.

See you at the next luncheon

Tony




1 comment:

  1. Chuck

    I saw this article also. I think it will take a long time to get approval to build what they want so I believe we will have Billy's available for our swimming luncheons for quite a while.

    See you at the next luncheon

    Tony

    ReplyDelete