Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Swim with Mike Reminder for Saturday, April 16 2011

(Steve) It was great seeing you both at the swimmers' lunch yesterday.  Thank you for your offer of donating to my Swim with Mike swim. I appreciate it. Please feel free to forward this to any of your charitable friends, so they may donate too. The below is what I send out to prospective donors.

Every year since its inception in 1981, I have supported a scholarship fund for former athletes who are now paralyzed or amputeesso they may continue their education at a university in the USA. It prepares them to become self-sufficient, returns their optimism, etc.  I will swim a mile on one day before April 16, 2011 the day of the "Swim with Mike" at USC (there are others at many universities).  All of my proceeds go to an endowed scholarship fund.  Please be generous, but any amount is appreciated. 

You may donate directly on-line at 
http://www.swimwithmike.org/swimmer/?swimmerID=388

They make it so much easier now. 

May God bless you for your generosity.

Sincerely,

Ken Krueger
P.S. For basic information on the Swim with Mike: http://www.swimwithmike.org

No comments:

Post a Comment